This site is relatively open to the public, and so may invite comments from outside our family. We will do our best to preserve the standard that is appropriate by observing the following rules and principles:
- Language and Manners: This site is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the administrator to be rude, offensive or intended to embarrass, will be edited or deleted.
- Protecting against Spam: This site is setup to automatically hold any comment with more than one link in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing. Any comment with links could be marked as comment spam and removed. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted. Any comment assumed to be possible spam will be deleted.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: While you must identify yourself to the site administrator to post a comment, you should never include email or snail mail addresses or phone numbers in the body of any comment. Any information of this nature will be deleted as soon as possible to protect privacy. Please never share this private information within your comment.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on one of our pages and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, please let us know via the contact option in the menu.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this site.
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire site.
- Hold Harmless: Notwithstanding the above, all comments within this site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the site owner, administrator, editor, author or contributor.